... : : mEmOrY iS tReAsUre Of aLL tHiNgs : : ...

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship. It's not how much love you have in the beginning, but how much love you build till the end.

Friday, December 16, 2005


A Friend Who’s Always There
by Roy Crouch

A Friend Who’s Always There

Some-times we take for granted
Our friend who’s always there
We fail to tell them how we feel
But yet they know we care.

The only time I seem to call
Is when I’m in a mess
Every-time I ask for help
You answer always yes

I ask the lord" what I could do?"
For my friend who’s always there
Then I bowed my head undo the Lord
For her I prayed this prayer

“Lord I thank you for our friends
With hearts as pure as gold
I thank you to watch over them
Whose love comes from your mold

Give them peace, love and joy
And guide them all their days
Teach us through your word I pray
Of our friend who guides our way”


hehehe...entah tetiba nak berduplicate sajak lak.. :p minggu nie sibuk sangat2 xkira ngan keje @ ngan hati n perasaan..naper erk..ha pon xtau naper..ish2..kalut2..ok la ha xnak sesakkan fikiran so ha pon duplicate sajak kat atas tue tuk tatapan semua...sebenarnyer tetiba jer terpk hal kat atas tue..borak punya borak ngan kawan sat gi terbuka lak citer yg berkaitan ngan sajak nie..may be sajak tue tuk ha kot.. :p hehehe..ok la have a nice day..

p/s : tuk lina n fida lama kita xjumpa mcm dulu2 erk???may be for the last time b 4 fida ke alam perkahwinan kita leh wat gathering kot.. (^_^)..rindu sangat2 kat korang..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home